Friday, January 29, 2010

What I did today...

So it's the day after the birthday soiree and I have many much moosen things to do! Yesterday was just and average day, but it was still wonderful none the less. I did regular morning things and then went to work in the afternoon, but it was the hanging out with the people I love in the evening that made it joyous. I ate cake (it was yum!) and we sang worship and there was craft gifts involved :) But today my list is long a drawn out.
Here is what I had to do this morning....


 

Phew! I am so glad that is out of the way! It was the most important item on today's list. I suppose now I can go relax with peace of mind until lunch and then it's off to work!

P.S. Any suggestions for future faces? Send me a description. Or better yet a photo of you doing it yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. loooove the post-birthday faces! :)