Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Sew Project

Back in July when I was visiting Wyoming for a month, Kristen and I did a whole lot of garage sale shopping! There was one particular house that was a huge score and I got a pair of shoes for $1 and tons of clothes for Aaran. I wasn't in love with the shoes, but they were a $1 and they fit.



So fast forward to Saturday afternoon and a bottle of this;

 

So here's the quick and dirty picture version!!!



  

  

  


And I love them! I am going to wear them to church, along with another handmade crafted item from Saturday. But I am going to make you wait in suspense and I will post pics tomorrow!! :D

6 comments:

Krismisstree said...

Take the paperclips off first, before you wear them please!!

:)

Sascha said...

Oooohhhh! I love that fabric!

sunflowerlin said...

Kristen, Thank for the tip :D!

Unknown said...

Oh you little creative whizz you!

Lisa Lehmann @StudioJewel said...

These are SO awesome! what an incredible idea :)

thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!