Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Funky Find New Hat

I went this weekend up to Fort Worth to check out an indie craft fair I found out about through etsy.


It was pretty good. It was super small compared to what I was used to going to back in the day when my mom did bazaars at the Camplex. I wanted to check it out because I am thinking about entering a booth next year. That would be totally exciting and I would have to get a lot of products made!
I met up with my grandma and we perused the 2 aisles. There was a lot of super cute stuff! (Also a lot of things that would not interest me :) ) I could have bought a lot, but since handmade is always a little more costly than retail (unfortunately) I only bought one of the many things I was eying. Behold my new hat!!

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

Thank you for coming to the Funky Finds Spring Fling! If you'd like to know about future events we will be hosting, please subscribe to our monthly newsletter --> http://funkyfinds.us/funkynews/top.html

Jessica Dougherty