Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spiritual Gifts

Sometimes I think it is hard for me to step back and examine myself. Many times in the past few years people have asked me what my spiritual gifts are and frankly I (mostly) just don't know. So for fun I took an online quiz :) (Apparently Celibacy is not my thing ;) I guess my husband would appreciate that!)

www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift/

Score Graph of Score Spiritual Gift
21 ====================== Music
19 ==================== Hospitality
17 ================== Exhortation
17 ================== Craftsmanship
15 ================ Helps
15 ================ Poverty
13 ============== Pastoring
13 ============== Faith
13 ============== Encouragement
13 ============== Teaching
13 ============== Missionary
11 ============ Leadership
11 ============ Administration
11 ============ Writing
11 ============ Discernment
9 ========== Giving
8 ========= Wisdom
7 ======== Apostle
7 ======== Knowledge
7 ======== Mercy
6 ======= Evangelism
5 ====== Intercession
5 ====== Miracles
4 ===== Prophecy
4 ===== Healing
0 = TonguesSpeaking
0 = TonguesInterpreting
0 = Celibacy

No comments: