I found this on Love, Laughter and Lyrics and I figured I would do it. The blogger doesn't know me, but since I have so much free time on my hands I frequently blog surf and come across blogs I like and then become a blog stocker and they don't even know me!! (Case in point.... Love Laughter and Lyrics, Pray for Coy, Bring the Rain, Consistently Inconsistent, Sarah Taylor and so many more!) :)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. Finishing work at my current job on June 30th!
2. Summertime Sun
3. Being with Kristen in Wyoming for all of July!
4. Aaran coming home from work (I love this everyday!)
5. Doing many fun, artsy craft projects.... (somehow I think this requires money....)
6. Having a family
7. Starting PA school in August
8. Getting Lasik
8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. I reluctantly went to work for 12 hours.
2. Laughed in delusion with Nellie... a lot!
3. Read a few chapters in Revelation. I am glad I surrendered my life to Christ because it gets ugly!
4. Pillow talked with Aaran.
5. Ate leftovers
6. Went through my Sunday paper ritual of looking at ads and circling items I want knowing that we are not going to buy them :)
7. Clipped coupons
8. Read some of my current reading book The Time Traveler's Wife
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Be a stay at home mom and be a PA at the same time (I think I am going to need a clone for this goal...)
2. Have wicked sewing skills
3. Take a shower and let my hair air dry and it would already be perfectly straight
4. Spend and purchase with abandon and not worry about the money balances
5. Get paid to do things like: read blogs, craft, watch TV, and shop. I would be a very rich woman. and happy.
I would be oh, so happy. (I am agreeing with LLL on this one!)
6. Live in 2 places at once
7. Shave once and never have the hair grow back...anywhere!
8. Be in the sun for 20 mins and have a nice golden color!
8 Shows I Enjoy...
2. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
8 Friends I tag...
And anyone else who reads this.... I don't have that many friends who blog!